Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 11:20:36 EDT

In theory, it is possible, sure. However, there is an aerodynamic wall that
everyone will hit. At which point it takes a very, very large amount of power
to break on through to the other side.

Your little 4 cylinder can do better than 100 as well, given the right rear
end. It's just a question of how long it takes to get there.