Huff n' stuff (more blower whining)!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 21:21:11 EDT

Hey gang,

trying to sort out all my email's, and can't keep up with 17 50k digest mode
messages!

I've seen a lot of posts on blowers lately, and thought I'd pass this on to
you guys, even though the article is for Mustangs. In the April issue of
Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, there is a pretty complete listing of all
the blower manufacturers, along with what kits they offer, plus pricing.
They also do a pros/cons section, and list how long installation time you
can expect. Might be a help for some of you guys that are comparison
shopping.

Also, I do remember someone with an auto Dak here that was really interested
in the Kenne Bell (do to the "grunt factor"). This same issue has an
install on a Lincoln with an auto, and it weighed in at 4,000 pounds. Not
exactly apples to apples, but you might get an idea of what kind of
performance can be had out of one of these blowers. Unfortunately, the
dyno/drag results will be in the May issue.

Hope that helps ya!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 with leakin' headers!
(hopefully fixin' that in the morning)
http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/