Dak smash n grabbed :(

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 18:46:18 EDT

Last night my dak was broken into by smashing the drivers side window last
night. They ripped the dash loose and stole my JVC "El Kamelan" head
unit. So much for it hiding to lessen theft. They did not touch my CDs or
other stereo equip. I guess I did a good enough job in making my amp rack
look stock. I'm just lucky I had the rear seats down, covering up the amps.

The thing that bothers me most is my wood dash. Its a loss, but since I
got a good deal on it, I won't be able to get another when the insurance
company reimburses my receipt.

mm