Re: You all behave...

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 20:46:46 EDT

I wont be around this Sat & Sun.Got a Train Show to operate at in
Rockford,Ill.

You all behave(YOU TOO BERND),and dont post so much jibberish.
See u all Mon morning..

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Got my exhaust finally all done!!!
>Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 18:02:36 -0500
>

>WooHoo! THANK YOU MARTY (KRC) :)
>
>I received the Car-Sound Universal 3-Way Cat today (OBD-II Compliant and
>CARB Approved). Yes, I was running without a cat for a few days...it was
>VERY annoying.
>
>So...got it installed at 5pm, reset the PCM at 5:15pm, and took her down
>the
>highway for 20 miles...WOW...this system ROCKS!!
>
>- Bernd
>
>http://www.car-sound.com - 3-Way "HighFlow" Universal (OBD-II Compliant)
>Catalytic Converter: P/N# 94006
>
>** I would highly recommend this as a replacement for the Gen-III V6
>Dakota's. **

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES"