Re: Re: A/F monitors and the 4.7L mini cats

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 21:26:13 EDT

Ronald Wong wrote:

> LOL, Shane, this list is NOT OBD-II compliant...and not CARB
> approved.....;-)

I hear ya - and my truck will hopefully be pretty far from "compliant" or
"approved" in the near future. Am thinking about removing the gas tank -
fabbing up some new fuel rails w/one getting a pump feed and the other
terminated by an adjustable regulator then on to a return line ending in a new
fuel cell in the bed. This will give me room for full-length headers w/dual
hi-flow cats, a crossover pipe w/a single O2 sensor passing thru flowmaster
mufflers and then dumping in front of the rear wheels. I hope to have my new
R/T heads fitted by then and.......well you get the picture!

Just for the hell of it - I'm gonna switch out the MP computer and put the stock
one back in (especially since the gas crunch is coming!). That way - when I get
her tuned again - I'll have an ace up my sleeve 8)

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"