Re: For those who wanted to know - Emissions Legal??

From: KenneallyIII@Gateway.net
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 01:38:40 EDT

Friggin' Fascism if you ask me! Why can't they just check whether what's
coming out of your tailpipe is clean enough to meet the standards for your
year vehicle and not wring their hands about how you did it? If I can make
the exhaust in a late model vehicle clean enough to pass, they have no reason
to know whether I did it with a 3.9L six or a 440 Wedge! If I'm willing to
pay for the extra gas, that's my business.