Reminder of the Ohio Meet

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 20:59:15 EDT

Just thought that I would send out a reminder to all of you who I have not
spoken to in a while. I have been trying to keep the web page (
http://go.to/ohiomeet ) up to date. I just added some more information
about the meet on the web page.

Some things I have added to the page...
We have worked it out with the track to let us all park together in the pits
even if you are not racing (thanks James for negotiating). The cost at the
race track is $10 per person to watch and $25 dollars to race for a trophy.
You can also pay $35 to race for money (good luck). I will bring a grill to
the track to cook our dinner on, however it is pretty small charcoal grill
so if anyone else has one feel free to bring it. Also, feel free to check
out some pictures of the the trucks we have coming. We have 11 trucks
attending so far from central Ohio to southern Michigan and even one from
the close state of Maryland :) I still have a few others I am still trying
to catch up to (feel free to recruit as well) so we may get a few more. So
far this has been a huge success.

A special thanks to Tom and James for helping dream this up.

ohio meet
http://go.to/ohiomeet

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html