Re: Quad cab wind noise?

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 09:19:45 EDT

Since the door seal is also the drip edge, you may have some debris that
is keeping the seal from compressing fully when the door is closed.
I've had several cars that use the door seal as a drip edge and have run
into that same problem. Make sure you check all of the folds in the the
seal. Another thing I do is treat the seals with a good rubber
protectant. This will help prevent them from drying out and causing air
leaks. If this isn't the problem then take it to the dealer and have
the warranty it.
Al