RE: clunking sounds?

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 11:18:47 EDT

Check the rear shackles. On my 98, it was making a clunking sound whenever
I would turn left up my driveway. The lower bolt on my left rear shackle
was not screwed in properly allowing a quarter inch gap. This gap would
allow the spring eye to shift sideways when turning. After tightening the
bolt to eliminate the gap the sound was gone.

Ken