Re: DML:"Was" Wipers suck! Now car covers

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 16:06:48 EDT

Ouch! thats kinda steep for a cover.. for that price i could get me a
tb..:-)
plus claying it every three weeks makes it look sweet! My truck still looks
new, other than a few door dings, and rock chips... People ask me if it's a
2000 all the time..
I'm like nope it's a 97 and it has 100,000 miles on it..hee hee..

HOP.
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak