Re: RE: Fluid Leak?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 18:15:39 EDT

Hard to say w/o knowing what kind of fluid is leaking... tranny or motor
oil... since your truck is a '94 model, I would suspect the rear intake
manifold gasket and/or a rear main. Take a look around the base of your
distributor and see if it is leaking back there... see if you can narrow
the fluid type down (redish brown=tranny, blackish-golden=motor oil)

--
   Jon Smith