my new truck

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:50:58 EDT

OK guys finally got my Chevy truck sold. Gonna get my 01 QC 4.7 at the end
of this month. Thinking about what mods I want to put on. I'll have about
3 grand to use. Dual exhaust first, along with a spray in bed liner, then
maybe a brush guard. Thinking about a car alarm as well. Custom Exhaust
here recommended a flowmaster system for the exhaust. Any opinion out
there? If you had it to do all over again in what order would you add your
engine mods? Not going to do anything real outlandish. Just the air intake
and maybe the Magnum PCM when Mopar gets it out. Any other recommendations
for add-ons or things to do with it or to it when I get it?

Karsh