Re: Limit the quoting PLEASE

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 22:13:24 EDT

Oh,I see.Maybe you think we "need to practice better
etiquette" so we don`t "offend others".Or maybe you
are trying to set "lofty goals",and hope that we
"measure up" to your "high standards" of excellence!
Well,let me tell you something Mister "I set the tone
around here",and everyone better "damn well" listen!
We have feelings,too,and there is no need to "get your
panties in a bunch" over so-called "long replies"! I
hope you don`t "fly off the handle" over my overdone
"smart-ass" response to a thread that I was not even
"part of".I realize that I deserve "the full brunt" of
your antagonism the next time I "post"
something.OK,I`ll be good.It`s been a long day! :>)
Steve P.
--- "K. Spence" <kspence@intermind.net> wrote:
> People...we have to cut back on quoting the
> replies!! I am sure we all
> don't need full digests resent to every user each
> time posts a one line
> response...
>
> It's a little tough to read somebody write a quick
> "Me too" followed by
> 100 lines of quoting!!
>
> Please be aware of what you are
> posting....(OK...rant mode turned off
> now)

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.