Mopar Perf Computer found new for $200

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 13:50:52 EDT

I found a guy who has a limited stock of some - not all - of the Mopar
Performance Computers that fit our trucks. I just bought one for my 93
5.2 off him. His has a contact that does EPA certification, and
apparently gets lots of pieces from the Mopar techs to get EPA
certification on - sometimes 5 or 6 of the same part. When this guy is
done, Mopar doesn't want the parts back, so he then turns around and
sells any new unused ones to this Mopar parts guy at minimal cost.

You can get a hell of a bargain, but the supply is limited. He does not
have every computer for every motor...

His web site is just getting back together...so if you go there, click
on "Ads" and you'll see he deals mostly in older Mopar stuff...but about
a third of the way into the list is "Electrical" and in there is the
paragraph for the Mopar Computers!

http://www.mmpar.com

I just talked to this guy on the phone and sounds very legit...he's got
a ton of Mopar stuff...I have no affiliation with this guy...I just
wanted to pass along his info...

Good Luck!

Kevin
93 CC 5.2