RE: Snail Mail DML!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 14:10:43 EDT

To answer the national question, First we need to understand what the other
clubs are doing in theirs that made them national. Second, we can tweak and
tailor our content to the Dak's to get a decent following/support.

I would love to help out, but full-time work, part-time school, wife, 2
kids, you get the picture. There is hardly enough time to care for the Dak's
let alone edit/author a article for it.

I can almost see it set up like a newspaper: National news (new products,
tips, mods, recognition of 1000+ hp trucks, etc.), Local news (events), then
Editorials (experiences, comments about products, etc.).

I'll do what I can, but it will be limited.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!