SuperCHarger/turbokit/engine swap???

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 18:47:13 EDT

Ok
I gotta say first and formost, my dakota does a pretty decent job with the
stock 3.9 in it, but me being a guy is never happy with the amount of power
you can get out of your car.

I currently have pricing for a sc kit, which entails MANY diff performance
(thanks bernd) and that is definately a viable solution, however, I gotta
think for 3499, there maybe several diff solutions. Does the powerdyne have
that awesoem whining, so notable with other high end superchargers?

I was reading archives, in regards to a twin turbo kit for the 3.9l....
which never got answered... so it may not exist.... but it seems to me, a
turbo kit may not be sucha bad solution. Would I have to have somone build
one of these custom for me? Or, is there already a kit for it?

Wes