Re: Maintenance Questions

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 21:45:48 EDT

Do you guys want me to attack this one?? I will if need be! Don't make me do
it!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Travis Gensch" <wtgensch@execpc.com>

What kind of maintenace schedules you guys keep? I know there are some
schedules contained in the manual, but I think more should be/could be done.
I am not worried about oil changes, since I have timeframe that I do that
in. I would like to know things like how often spark plugs, plug wires, cap
and rotor, etc should be changed? What about cleaning things like the TB?
What do you guru's recommend?

Thanks,
Travis