Re: RE: Re: hard tonneau covers~revisited

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 23:33:11 EDT

my stockland rubbed, but I fixed it by putting aluminum brackets where it
mounts to the bed.. solved my problems... well, I still have a lack of paint
above the tailights on the corners of the bed, but I just smeared some touch
up paint on it =]

I ordered mine direct, seemed to be cheaper. And make sure you have it sent
to business address, much cheaper freight.

I have pics on my site of the cover and the brackets. If the pics don't work
for you, let me know, I can send them.

I highly recomend it due to its low profile ... almost can't see it from the
side!
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]