RE: CB Stuff (was: Center console power mod)

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 01:07:07 EDT

> > 2K1 4.7 5sp QC 4x4 + boat-anchor + man-hole cover + . . .

> Makes it easier for me to pass you.. ;-)

:-)

I think I'm gonna sell the IC-735 after all. It's small for a base HF rig,
but really is big for the Dak rig. And I think I'll go with Will's initial
suggestion and just get a nice little Cobra 25. The more I thought about it
the more I got myself to realize my CB needs are really simple. Although it
was fun fantasizing and looking at all the more expensive stuff. And
besides, now I'll do even a little better when I race Greg, which is more
important anyway, right? :)

--
Tod Oace, tod@quay.com