Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Jarod \ (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 03:10:40 EDT

I got a 318 with 3.92 LS and i have smashed into the speed limiter at 115 at
about 3700 - 3800? i figure without a speed limiter i probly do 150 =D And
if i could i would SOUTHERN CALI LEADFOOT! (i did get a speedin ticket the
other day! but only 87 bucks a driver school so no biggie)

-Jarod "Jester" Johnson
Oh yeah Will i recieved your email i just have no time to place pictures of
my truck on the web hehe i can barely keep up with 400 msg's from this
mailing list alone! But rock on this is the best thing sense sliced bread.