www.mmpar.com - Frank Mitchell

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 08:06:00 EDT

Thanks for the heads up Bill

It is that same guy, and I did check with a couple other Mopar people
who have dealt with him and they vouched for him. I did already order
my part, so we will see what happens. I talked to him on the phone and
I had a decent chat with the guy. No, I don't know him from Adam, but I
will let everyone here know how it goes. I totally understand your
intention...let's just see what happens...

Thanks again
Kevin

---quoted---
If this is the same Mitchell Motor Parts that is owned by Frank
Mitchell, just a word of warning. Be Careful. I don't want to start a
big mess, but a lot of people have had a lot of problems with this guy,
so be careful. He has been banned from Hemmings and several other places
for "poor business practices". Just a word of warning, that's all. If
it's not the same guy, then nevermind.

Bill M