Re: RS9000 shocks on a street dak?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 08:14:45 EDT

At 12:03 AM 4/11/01 +0000, you wrote:
> <snip>
> I have heard good things about the Edelbrock IAS shocks, but I see I
> can get
>a set of Rancho RS9000s with the in-cab control for $100 more. My Dak is a
>2WD, so I'm going out on a limb and assuming the RS9000s are even
>available for
>my '96. My Dak is a daily driver and also sees some bracket racing. I
>thought
>maybe the 9000s would allow me to set a nice comfortable ride on the highway,
>then at the turn of the knob, be ready to carve some canyons, and perhaps the
>adjustability would help my launch at the strip by setting the rears firm and
>the fronts soft? -Jon-

Great minds (young & old) must think alike :-)

About how much do the RS9000s cost in the States?

Let me know if you hear anything about how close those settings get
to the 10/90 desired strip settings. Will do the same if I find anything.

BTW, did you do a fix on the Ram's fuel line problem?

Thanks
Bob