RE: RE: Re: RE: Re:

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 15:00:06 EDT

Actually I'm a nurse. Just been doing puter work for several years on the
side. Looking for a way out of nursing without loosing a huge amount of
money. The hardware is what I like but it doesn't pay for crap. No one
wants to pay good money for a custom machine anymore. Prefabs rule the
world even if they are POS.

Karsh