(no subject)

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 15:05:47 EDT

Sean, no problem. After reading your post, I felt my
comment was somewhat vague, so I thought I'd clarify
who made it. BTW, an engineering buddy of mine
speculated that the reason GM had us put their
vehicles in 2wd while leaving the competitors' in 4wd
was to ensure that all of the torque would definitely
be routed to the rear tires instead of being split
between the front and rear.