Re: Re: euro tails for 97+ group buy; Anyone interested?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 16:28:13 EDT

Ya I'm sureb they are. If we don't get enough people
for the group buy, I'm probably going to get mine from
www.aftermarketsource.com. You can preorder them now,
if wanted. Their price is $167 or so for the normal
ones. Jeff at sportruck.com said htat he doesn't know
the prices yet, but of course the more people, the
better discount. At AftermarketSource.com, they said
25 or more. I doubt we will get that many. They said
that they are due in next week(I will believe it when
I see it). Now that I think of it, I am probably going
to wait to see the prices at sportruck. I'll keep
everyone informed.

Later,
G.~

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm