re: IT'S HERE!

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 17:41:53 EDT

>>>I dunno about that... seems like they won't look at you at the show
unless you've put down thousands of dollars in modifications. Or in the
stock classes, you have to at least have spend hundred of dollars on
waxes and polishes and have spent the last 108 hours straight cleaning
the thing with a soft toothbrush. <<<

let's not even talk about the trash that took trophies home from C@C last
year.. and the classes were wack too... oh well... if it's isn't a Cuda or a
Hemi, you might as well leave it at home as far as C@C was concerned. I'm
gonna' open up a JC Whitney and order every tacky fiberglass accessory I
can, maybe that way I'll get a trophy this year! Nevermind the thousands of
dollars and hours put into a mean stance, Magnum Engine swap, one-off rear
window, paint job, and custom bodywork... just doesn't hold a candle to hose
covers and classy vent-visors...

Bitter, party of one!! =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"