Re: Re: Re: Hitting 90K on my 98 Dak

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 23:45:06 EDT

> replaced the water pump at 53K ( warranty)
> replaced radiator (truck ingested a dog) at 87K
> i am wonderin about the clutch and fuel pump..and does anyone make a
rebuild
> kit for the Denso alternators?
> Starters?

>From what I have heard, the Denso starters are built pretty good and rarely
go out. I talked with alot of Dodge mechanics and they are built to last
200,000 miles. I just replaced my water pump at 138,000 miles, as it was
leaking out of the weep hole. Never had an overheating issue though, but it
does run a lot cooler now with an new pump on. I still have the stock
radiator, but never had the opportunity to digest a dog, did have a Cougar
for dinner one time........thank goodness for my grill/brush guard. Fuel
pumps, well dont even get me started there, as I think my truck is now on
it's 5th pump. How about replacing the 02 Sensor with a new one?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6