Re: another ques. for you 4.7 guys?

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 07:54:57 EDT

Yep, thats about right if its not too hot outside. We hit 94 degrees here earlier this week, and I was sitting in traffic, still, for about 5 minutes, no AC running, and she went up to 205+/-, and came back down to 190ish after I started moving again. Electric fan had cut on by then. I have the same 180 Tstat.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd