RE: RE: Re: RE: Re:

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:24:37 EDT

Karsh, try and get a job with the MIS dept in your hospital. I worked at a
hospital for five years and learned just about everything I know there it
was a great experience, their is so much going on that you cant help but
learn a little about everything when you troubleshoot pcs in a place like
that.