CATCO Convertor (Direct Fit)

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 18:16:53 EDT

I saw something that I think Bernd wrote about Cat's and some not being OBD
II compliant I just ordered from Summit a direct fit cat for my 96 dak 3.9
liter that is compliant to that standard and will just bolt on.

Have not got it but it was a little more expensive 90 with shipping and had
to wait for it because it was designed for the Dak.

I hope that I was not informed properly by Summit.

Part number:
CTO-4552 I think that this is the CATCO number if not summit's

Let me know what you think and I will tell you how it fits when I get it
just worried that it is not compliant but was assured it was.

Thanks,
Stewart Ebrat