Re: RE. QC Hotchkis suspension mods

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:02:32 EDT

Mike, I aligned mine to factory specs(my buddy's dad runs a muffler shop and
I kinda have access to all the equipment!!), but I did follow some of the
Hotchkis specs(I adjusted it just a little more agressive than the factory
specs). When I had it set to the Hotchkis specs the way they say, it looked
too agressive. I don't drive hard enough to warrant chewing up a little
extra tire during everday driving, thinking I am going to get the urge to
corner really hard. I would reccomend aligning it to factory specs if you're
not really into the cornering or autocross.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Mike Toupin" <mjtoupin@ici.net>

Will & Arnoldo,

     Thanks for the info guys, I've been trying to find out the facts before
I go ahead and install the kit. BTW did either of you have the front end
aligned to the "Performance" settings recommended by Hotchkis?
     Arnoldo, is your truck a Quad?

Thanks

Mike