RE: speedometer

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:41:09 EDT

Tell your dealer he needs to flash the PCM so the CABS uses the second entry
in the table, the one that indicates 729 revolutions per mile. That is
equal to the exact size of your tires. Tell your dealer you want to talk to
an ASE mechanic that's familiar with the DRB III scanner. SHEESH, some of
these dealers!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD