Re: Re: Body liftin'

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 19:08:44 EDT

> Heck yeah that helps Kyle, thank you!! Cheap is definitely a
requirement
> I have to consider, as long as the spacers aint gonna break on me :( I do
> have an electric fan, so the shroud deal isn't gonna be a prob. How much
> do those TM kits cost?? I'd love to get one this coming week, as a Bifday
> present to myself... last year was the MPI, this year a lift...
> aaaahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait till next year! :)

The TM 3" Body Lift is $71.99
This is listed as PN#TRA-9340 for 87-94 Dodge Dakotas on Summit's online
catalog, but in my TM catalog it says for 87-96 Dakotas. Might wanna call to
verify this either to Summit or 4Wheel Parts
The PA 2" Body Lift is $77.99
http://www.performanceaccessories.com/catalog/dodge.html
I know Summit used to carry both of these kits, but I cannot find them
anywhere within their normal catalog nor within their truck specialty
catalog. Odd.....If not, 4Wheel Parts definately will carry them. Call them
at 1-800-421-1050 and they will definately hook you up if Summit cant help.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6