RE: Re: RE: Karsh

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 19:28:08 EDT

it was a demo. Would love to order one but if I do I won't get the $2k cash
rebate as it will be over by the time it gets here. Its not that the miles
bother me its jut that I think I ought to get something off for it having
that many miles on it. Maybe they'll either give me the extended warranty
or give it to me half o or something.

Karsh