The New Project....

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 00:24:32 EDT

I need the DML's opinions on what to do next..... i should be lifted in a
couple of weeks, 31" tires for those who's not keepin score.. 2-3" lift..
nothing fancy.

I'm considering what to do with the motor. I will defintely be trying
different intake manifolds, mainly to satisfy personal curiosity. At the
same time I'm debating whether I should keep adding to the motor (106k
miles and counting), or call it done and start adding to the creature
comfort side of things. I have actually considered selling the
newly-acquired nitrous setup, but that would be awefully hard to do (broke
the tires loose at 102mph today... THAT I would miss)

Some of the comfort things I've always wanted are new speakers, seats,
driving lights, aluminum toolbox in the bed, diamond tread bed rails....
that sort of stuff :)

This of course, until I have a opportunity to build that pesky 360/408 to
drop in :)

--
   Jon Smith