Hurst shifter for NV3500 is HERE!

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 01:03:15 EDT

What was sitting on my doorstep when I walked up this afternoon? It was a
UPS package from Summit Racing. I thought, "could this possibly be the Hurst
shifter I ordered back in early January?" Naah. I opened it and lo and
behold there it was, the long awaited Hurst shifter for Gen. III V8's!!!!!!
Part number 391-0155 to be exact. Matter-O-fact, I am ooking at it as I type
this very message. Looks like a nice piece too. If all goes well I should
have time to install it tomorrow afternoon/evening. I will take detailed
measurements of the before and after shift throw. I will also pay close
attention to the subjective "feel" of the new shifter. Of course I will
report my findings as soon as I have driven with it.

Just lettin' y'all know.

Andrew