Bernd IAT Box Installed on a Gen 2

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 17:00:46 EDT

I just finished installing the IAT box in my 92 Dak. The only thing I
did different from the instructions Bernd sent was where I ran the cable
through the firewall. I ran it across the truck behind the dash and
heater box and went through the firewall where the radio antenna goes
through. I've already used that for the wires from the switch to the
relay for my extra lights. I mounted the box on the right side of the
steering column below the black part of the dash. The only thing I might
change is to replace the velcro with some two sided tape for a more
solid mount. Now I can't wait to try it out. I'm going to have to wait
until it warms up to see the biggest benefits from it. It was 84 degrees
2 days ago. It didn't get out of the 40s yesterday and they're calling
for snow next week.

Doug Fedeli