Re: Kitchen table's almost empty...

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 21:43:05 EDT

    Must be nice, Bob ;-) I still have makings for my interior in my office,
dining room and living room. Good thing Loreen is busy with school and work
or else I'd have to clean my mess.
    As for the back plug on the driver's side, pick up a flex-head ratchet.
I did upon the DML's advice and it made all the difference in the world.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport