Re: Computer / engine swap question

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 03:18:16 EDT

>>would the only thing i need to change, computer wise, be the computer? I
should have the same connectors, right? or would I need a wiring harness?

also, would my tranny bolt up? its a 44RE...<<

You would need a computer, but you'd also need to balance the 360 to work
with the 318's converter. There's a special flexplate you use. Bunner has
mine, so if you go this route lemme know.. I"ll hook you up :)

-miggity