Re: RE: Re: Kitchen table's almost empty...

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 08:19:25 EDT

Chuck/Ron,
I guess Andy must be the only one who understood what I was referring to, &
he beat me to the response (by about 8 hrs! lol). I couldn't find anything
in my toolbox that was the right configuration to get under the canister
thingie on the driver's side firewall & still get a good
(i.e.NON-knuckle-busting grip) on the sparkplug dust shroud/shield. The
other 5 came off with moderate effort, but my 10" lineman's pliers gave me a
good bite. I removed them before I pulled the plugs & blew out the area with
my compressor. An unbelieveable amount of crap was "nested" down there! I
did blow out the the area in the remaining shroud before I pulled that plug,
too. I'd like to get it out before Foxwoods, but...well..I'll try...

Off topic (sorry): The Easter Bunny did a great job this year - I can't find
ANY eggs...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )