Re: Hotchkis Kit on 4.7l? Tire Questions too!

From: Mike Toupin (mjtoupin@ici.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 08:56:58 EST

William,

    I have about a half dozen articles on trucks that have been lowered with
the Hotchkis kit, and I even have the segment from "TRUCKS" where they used
it on a R/T, and they all are running 29" tall tires in the front. I will
let you know in a few weeks when I install mine in my 01 QC, still waiting
for the rear shocks from Hotchkis, it has been 8 weeks :-(

Mike Toupin