RE: Accessory power to tailgate.

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 11:10:44 EDT

Hey Mike,

I can't remember where I saw it but someone had exactly what you're looking
for. Actually, it was an accessory plug and a light combination that
installed on the inside of one of the walls (left side or right side) right
before the tailgate. I'll look around for it.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD