Re: Foxwoods meet

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 13:51:11 EDT

Got it covered! I made reservations for 30+ at the Seahorse on the Thames
for 5PM. Real nice place right on the waterfront. I'll be sending out an
email shortly to everyone who said they were comming. I need to get a total
headcount the Friday before. If it works out well this year, I'll see about
getting a banqute room next time.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM