Re: nitrous on a 4.7

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 17:32:05 EDT

thanks marty for the positive feedback there are alot of people here that
like to give negative feedback on everything that they dont like. I
understand that some people dont like nitrous and I myself do not trust it
completely but if you dont have any comments that can help than you should
not post a reply! if the intake on the 4.7 is plastic oh well than it is
either way i want to find a way to make my dakota better and possibly alot
faster.
arnold