Re: nitrous on a 4.7

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 20:49:22 EDT

Arnold. Thanks for the thanks but I have to say that I don't think anyone else has been any less helpful.

Your language is way out of line for someone seeking help. Just my opinion.

Marty

Arnoldo Silva wrote:

> how is that a fact did one blow up on you or anyone that you know asswipe i
> did not ask you if my intake was plastic i know that. people like you piss
> me off. stop directing posts to me.
> arnold

"The art of flying is learning how to throw oneself at the ground and miss."
--Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"