Re: Intensive care

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 01:02:26 EDT

Kevin,
How is your stepdaddy doing? I shall include him in my prayers tonight...

I enjoyed looking at your latest photos. Are both of the kids yours? I
think the QC would be such a convenience, I find myself thinking about them
sometimes...it's a good thing my wife is not the jealous type!

I also liked your tonneau cover with the ram. Did it turn out weather tight
& easily accessible?

Sharp truck,
Cal