Gearing Questions

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:30:10 EDT

Well, I'm dropping the dak this summer with the Hotchkis suspension. I've
got 30" tires in there right now, and I'm afraid that with the new tires,
a 4.10 differential might be too big! So, anyone out there running 3.92's
that would be interested in trading for a 4.10? I got a Motive Gear set,
and they've been taken care of very well (Only 7,000 miles on them!). Or,
would with 28" tires a 4.10 be ok as far as highway speed is concerned?
Too much, too little?

william?