For Sale

From: Matteyp@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 23:51:23 EDT

Well i'm sending this out to everyone again because it got messed up the last time and i couldnt read anyone responses so if anyone is interested please contact me!

Ok everyone now i know everyone here is into Dakotas but i figured since most
 of you are probably die hard Dodge/Chrysler fans i figured you might be
 interested in the car i have for sale. Or maybe your friends? Also the
 reason I want to sell it so bad is that i desperatly need the money to buy my
 2001 dakota club cab. Also if you want to contact me just e-mail at
 matteyp@aol.com. Oh i'm in Michigan also for those of you who live here.
 Anyways heres the specs

 "The Black Baron" 1992 LeBaron Convertible,
 3.0 L V-6, Fully Loaded, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Driver's Seat,
 Pioneer CD-Player, 6 Rockford Fosgate Speakers, Chrome Rims with New Tires,
 Extra Set of Winter Rims and Tires, Keyless Entry with Alarm, Performance
 Exhaust and K&N Air Filter, New Convertible Top.
 I'm pretty much firm on $6,000 for the car but if your really interested i
 could possibly be talked into going a little lower