Fw: Diff Cover Rock Guard

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 08:21:26 EDT

http://www.rocky-road.com/xjrockguard.html

Here is the email I recieved concerning their Diff Rock Cover Rock Guards(I
wasnt sure if the Cherokee 8.25 diff was same/similar to Dakotas). I also
inquired about a group buy. Here is the repsonse:
"Unfortunately, we don't manufacture them so our price is set no matter what
quantity is ordered. We do have a package deal where if two diff guards are
ordered, $10 is dropped off the price. It doesn't matter if its two rears.
All chrysler 8.25 axles would have the same diff guard.
Glenn Wakefield
www.rocky-road.com
Rocky Road Outfitters -- Top 10 "All Star Manufacturers" in the U.S. -- Four
Wheeler Magazine....Where the road ends.... life begins!"

It states this on their 'Cherokee' website:
"Chrysler 8.25 $59.95"

I think I may pick one up, just another toy really. I wish I could find one
for the front 7.25 diff, yeah right. The price for one is $59.95 and the
price for two is 109.90; $10 off. If anyone wants to buy one with me, so we
could split the $10 savings($54.99 after the 'discount'), shoot me a private
email. GrnDak4x4@Home.Com and we will see what we can work out.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6