Re: 4.7l engine questions in new truck

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 08:44:58 EDT

Wes, I'v got a RC 4x4 with the 4.7 and a 5 speed. I'm more than satisfied
with the 4.7 and the manual combo. Its got alot more snot that my 318 auto
combo in my old truck. No problems yet with my 4.7 as of 8000 miles. As far
as I can tell there aren't many performance parts out there although it
seems to be getting better with TBs, intakes, exhaust and KB even makes a
supercharger. Mine's stock as of right now but with the summer comming up
that'll soon change.

Chris
Silver 01 RC 4x4 4.7 5 speed